Please be aware that if you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern the site owner’s relationship with you. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
The term ‘site owner/s’ or ‘I’ or ‘me’ refers to the owner of the website, Stefan Mohamed. The term ‘you’ and ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither the site owner nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. The user acknowledges that such information and material may contain inaccuracies or errors and the site owner expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The users use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which the site owner shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available or sourced through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the site owner. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the site owner, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information or simply for your interest. They do not signify that the site owner endorses the website(s). The site owner has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Every effort is made to keep the website online, up-to-date and running smoothly. However, the site owner takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond his control.
The site owner does not use or set website cookies.
The only personally identifiable information the site collect is via the Contact page form, email or phone and consists of:
- your name
- your address
- your telephone number
- your e-mail address.
Information collected via direct email links and / or our contact form is used only for responding directly to queries and will not be retained unless specifically indicated in my response. No data is used for marketing (ie. newsletters) nor will it be passed to third parties for such purposes.
Any data that is retained, with your consent, will be held securely either in physical or electronic storage in accordance with data protection legislation.
Please contact me if you would like to know what data we might hold on you and if you wish that data to be removed.